It's another way for you who want to join us in our fun yet worthwhile journey
lingkaran Community Ambassador is a role that will represent the core value of lingkaran within their own community. If you want to take a little step in the creative industry and gain more knowledge about it, and think that you’re a sociable person and adaptable in the high-pace working environment –maybe you’re the one that we are looking for! Fresh grads and students are welcome!
Your Roles and Perks
We’re currently seeking like-minded people who are eager to grow and learn from each other, while doing impactful work to improve the education scheme in Indonesia. As part of our community, we would like to invite you to be involved further with us in order to help us running all the programs.
We have an array of core programs like Mini Class, Master Class, Digital Mastership, Business Starter Pack; as well as our community program such as We Need to Talk, Founders Brunch Club, CreativeMornings Jakarta, and Rubrik Indonesia. As our Community Ambassador, you’ll have the hands-on opportunity to organize sessions, –among other things!
- A creative and passionate person
- Open minded
- Excited to meet and interact with new people
- Willing to get involved in programs held by lingkaran
- Willing to host and organize 5 programs within 1 month with your team
- Actively involved in the community
- Work closely with lingkaran team
- Host and organize lingkaran programs
- Participate in lingkaran Community Ambassadors gathering or sharing session
- Spread the word to bring awareness about lingkaran
- Build relationship with learners, mentors, and partners
- Meet awesome people and build new connections within creative & entrepreneurial world
- Enhance your professional development
- Be eligible to participate in lingkaran events
- Get knowledge in session that you conduct
- Get your own Ambassadors identity kit
- Get the Community Certificate from lingkaran
- Be considered for internship
Interested? We’re more than happy to welcome you on board!
Community Ambassador role fits for under-graduate student, fresh-graduate, first-jobber, freelancer; anyone who wants to get involved in creative industry, especially in creative and entrepreneurship classes; in between your primary work.