(FASHION BUSINESS PART V) DEVELOPING THE RIGHT BUSINESS MODEL FOR YOUR BRAND
Course Facilitator at Satusatu Fashion Hub
Every fashion designer who builds the brand since the start should have a foothold and business guidelines: the business model and the business plan. Business plan describing “what” needs to be done for the company; While the business model describe “how” the company generates revenue and profits in the middle of the competitive fashion business.
As a foundation and business guidelines, business models and business plans must be formulated carefully and precisely, so that you know exactly whether your business will lead to success or vice versa.
In this class you will explore the key issues in fashion business and how to develop business model and plan in the context of running a fashion business.
You will learn:
– Explore the commercial parameters, techniques and tools of business development
– Innovation within a particular fashion industry context
– What is business model & why is it important?
– What is Fashion Business Environment (Business Landscape or Ecosystem)?
– How do you generate the right business model?
• How to plan production and its stages • Production Research • Packaging & Delivery —
What to Bring?
– Laptop or Mac
Business Model for Fashion Brand
– New Fashion Brand Owner and Founder
– Those who want to build their fashion business
– Fashion school’s students
– Students/Fresh Grad with passion in business
– Anyone who interested in fashion business
Ticket Price: IDR 425.000
Bundling Price; IDR 2,000,000 for 6 classes
(including e-certificate and meals)