DEVELOPING CREATIVE BRIEF AND CREATIVE PROCESS MANAGEMENT TO HIT A PROJECT’S TARGET
Group Lead Planner at TBWA Indonesia
Creative brief is a blue print, a guide, and even a source of inspiration. It helps us to details our objectives, audience/cummunity, message or utillity, context on which we’ll engage, and also timing and budget. In short: the What, Who, Where, and When of our project.
In this class, our mentor will guide you to develop creative brief, learn to envision, give values & attributes to the brand; which is an important point in the brand architecture. And then you will learn three important point of Communications Framework. As a Group Lead Planner in a blue-chip multinational advertising agency, Ryan will also share about how to set up the creative process management.
You will learn:
– Anything on the client side that the creative team should know about.
– Develop a creative brief that clearly identifies the purpose of the campaign
– Client services check list • Client Pitching strategy
– Pre-Pitch Preparation
– Creating Well-prepared and well-presented Pitch deck
What to Bring?
– Laptop or Mac
Creative Brief, Workflow & Managerial Task Plan
– Founder and Employee of Creative Agency
– Freelance Designer and Digital Marketeer
– Fresh Grad with passion in Creative Industry
Ticket Price: IDR 295.000
Early Bird: 265.000 (Valid through 20/08/2017)
(including e-certificate and meals)