CROSS-PLATFORM STORYTELLING I : BUILDING YOUR OWN STORYWORLD
Cross-Platform or Transmedia storytelling is constantly evolving. But at the core of all stories, is a creatively told, interesting and engaging story.
In this class, we will introduces you to creative thinking techniques that you can use to help you develop a cohesive and rich story narrative. You’ll explore important models of creative thinking, along with different tools and techniques that can help you expand your narrative into a storyworld that will become the basis of an effective transmedia strategy.
You will learn:
– What is Cross-Platform / Transmedia storytelling and identify examples in popular culture
– Understanding how one story can expand to become a larger storyworld
– Explores the structure of story
– Key creative thinking techniques and tools to develop ideas
– How to effectively communicate a story
What to Bring?
Audience Journey Mapping
– Storytelling enthusiasts who want to start his/her skills in delivering stories
– Non-fiction writers who want to improve his/her storytelling
– Creatives who want to develop content writing for their works.
Ticket Price: IDR 295.000
(including e-certificate and meals)