DATA STORYTELLING: CRAFTING YOUR DATA INTO VISUALLY-ENGAGING INFOGRAPHIC
Content Writer of Poligrabs Infographic
In the last several years, infographics proved to be an effective tool for communicating various kinds of information, from public information to complex data set. There is a need to adapt to changes in the digital environment and to shifts in audience behavior. Infographics allow you to communicate your content in a way that makes your information easier to understand, and the most importantly help your content stand out from the deluge of information.
In this class you will learn how to bring your data to life and use it to communicate your story to the audiences, with a focus on simplicity and ease of interpretation. This class is designed not only for crafting visually compelling Infographics, but also for interpreting data through the lens of a story that offers a powerful message with fresh insight into sales, brand performance or financial value. This is accomplished through a mix of data visualization, infographics and storytelling theory.
You will learn:
– Basic data analysis and cleanup task
– Mastering visual data communications
– Strategies for creating effective infographics for organization or business
– Principles of Data Storytelling
What to bring?
– Sketching and wireframing your ideas
– Create real examples of charts, graphs, and static and interactive infographics.
– Graphic Designers
– Anyone who works with data (data scientists, engineers, analysts, etc.)
– Communications professionals (PR, marketing, advertising, etc.)
Ticket Price: IDR 295,000
(including certificate and light meals)