MAXIMIZING YOUR DIGITAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE THROUGH UX DESIGN
INTERACTION DESIGNER AT FROYO FRAMEWORK
In an increasingly digital world, Customer Experience (CX) and User Experience (UX) are overlapping more and more. Instead of focusing on the differences, we design class for bring together CX and UX to help businesses master customer experience in their digital touch point.
In this class, our mentor will guide you to understanding the intersection between Customer Experience (CX) and User Experience (UX), how customers interact with your products, services, offerings or digital properties (website, mobile app, etc.), and the emotional outcomes of these experiences.
At the end of this class, our mentor will facilitate you to gain hands-on UX Design Process through wireframing exercises from Create simple user flows, Sketch out ideas, Create clickable wireframes/prototypes.
You will learn:
– The Intersection Between Customer Experience (CX) and User Experience (UX)
– Understanding Customer/User Behaviour when Interaction with Web and Mobile Apps
– Wireframing Exercises (Create simple user flows, Sketch out ideas, Create clickable wireframes/prototypes)
• How to plan production and its stages • Production Research • Packaging & Delivery —
What to Bring?
– Laptop or Mac
Low fidelity wireframes
– Business Owners
– Digital Marketers
– UX Enthusiast
– and Anyone looking to learn the first 4 hour of Web Development and Programming Concepts
Ticket Price: IDR 395,000
Bundling Price; IDR 1,000,000 for 3 classes
(including e-certificate and meals)