(FASHION BUSINESS PART VI) GENERATING BUSINESS AND IMPLEMENTATION FOR YOUR FASHION BRAND
Course Facilitator at Satusatu Fashion Hub
The business plan is a strategic road map that will help you reach your goals and essential tools for raising investment. It’s a key step that contains information on your products, competitive landscape, marketing, pricing, distribution, management, financial information and also for clarifying your goals and objectives, and communicating these to your wider team of employees, business partners and clients.
In this class, we designed interactive workshop that will help you to understand how to identify the specific actions that your business need to take to go after the market opportunity you have identified.
At the end of class, you will able to detail the structure of your business, who your ideal customers are and how you make a plan to diving into market.
You will learn:
– Integration between business model generation using canvas and business plan?
– Translating business model design into implementation plan
– business plan components
– Business plan financing
• How to plan production and its stages • Production Research • Packaging & Delivery —
What to Bring?
– Laptop or Mac
Business Plan for Fashion Brand
– New Fashion Brand Owner and Founder
– Those who want to build their fashion business
– Fashion school’s students
– Students/Fresh Grad with passion in business
– Anyone who interested in fashion business
Ticket Price: IDR 425,000
Bundling Price; IDR 2,000,000 for 6 classes
(including e-certificate and meals)