(FASHION BUSINESS PART II) DEVELOPING EFFECTIVE PROCESS IN PRODUCING YOUR FASHION PRODUCT
Founder of MORAL
The next step in the journey of building a fashion brand is the production phase. In this phase, you should consider some important aspects, such as production research, how to write-up planning for production, how many units of a specific piece needs to be produced, time to actually manufacture the product and others.
In this class, you will learn how to plan production and its stages, from concept and research to packaging and delivery of goods. As a brand owner, our mentor will share practical tips and few strategies along the way to make sure the production process runs as smoothly as possible, garments are accurately manufactured, and that everything runs on time.
You will learn:
– How to plan production and its stages
– Production Research
– Packaging & Delivery
• How to plan production and its stages • Production Research • Packaging & Delivery —
What to Bring?
– Laptop or Mac
Actionable content marketing strategy for businesses and Guideline in creating ideal content for marketing strategies
– New Fashion Brand Owner and Founder
– Those who want to build their fashion business
– Fashion school’s students
– Students/Fresh Grad with passion in business
– Anyone who interested in fashion business
Ticket Price: IDR 425.000
Bundling Price; IDR 2,000,000 for 6 classes
(including e-certificate and meals)