(FASHION BUSINESS PART I) PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT – HOW TO ELABORATE YOUR FASHION CONCEPT INTO COMMERCIAL PRODUCT
Founder of MORAL
Fashion industry keeps growing and even produce several new things that no one ever imagine before. But the concept and process involved remain the same. One of the most important processes is how to turn your fashion design concepts into a saleable physical product. Putting your designs into production is a big step to take, you should be able to elaborate your creative with every important aspect of the business side.
In this class you will learn the creative process involved in developing fashion apparel, how to conduct trend research and translate your ideas into products. Our mentor will guide you to explore your personal design philosophy, find the best story for your brand and another important aspect of the pre-production phase.
You will learn:
– The elaboration of fashion design concepts, ideas and trends into commercial products
– Exploring your fashion design philosophy
– Articulating brand position, point of view, and unique selling proposition into products to be developed
– Developing Ready-to-wear apparel Worksho
What to Bring?
– Laptop or Mac
Actionable content marketing strategy for businesses and Guideline in creating ideal content for marketing strategies
– New Fashion Brand Owner and Founder
– Those who want to build their fashion business
– Fashion school’s students
– Students/Fresh Grad with passion in business
– Anyone who interested in fashion business
Ticket Price: IDR 425.000
Bundling Price; 2,000,000 for 6 classes
(including e-certificate and meals)