STORYTELLING FOR YOUR CREATIVE WORKS
Content Curator of Bacaanmalam.com
Content writing is the bone for everything we work for. Whether we work as blogger, photographer, movie/video maker, musician, or else, we need good structured stories to develop our work to be enjoyed for our audience. The medium of our work could be different but the core of good work is the narration itself.
Through this class, we will learn to adapt screenwriting technique to create an engaging non-fiction story that could be useful for your idea development and also enriching your concept for your creative work’s result.
You will learn:
– Exploring ideas
– Hollywood’s writing structure
– The art of interview
– Finding the best way to tell a story
– Work flow and how to be efficient writer
What to bring?
– Writing Sample (fiction or non-fiction)
– Short creative non-fiction article
– Storytelling enthusiasts
– Non-fiction or fiction writers
– Creatives who want to develop content writing skills
Ticket Price: IDR 295,000
(including certificate and light meals)