CROSS-PLATFORM STORYTELLING II : UNDERSTANDING YOUR AUDIENCE
In the Cross-Platform / Transmedia project, there are three different kind of audience: The “passive” audience, who are just mere spectators of a Transmedia campaign; The “shares”, who are the ones who help the spreadability of the Transmedia narrative; and The prosumers, who don’t limit themselves just to sharing the Transmedia world, but also contribute in enlarging it with new things.
In this class, our mentor will guide you to understanding the different audiences that engage with elements of a transmedia experience to help you develop and improve the reach and impact of your storyworld.
You will learn:
– The role of the audience in transmedia storytelling
– Identifies the characteristics of your potential audience
– Strategies to engage the audience across different mediums
– Consistency of experience
What to Bring?
Idea development & testing (ethnographic or participatory design processes)
– Storytelling enthusiasts who want to start his/her skills in delivering stories
– non-fiction writers who want to improve his/her storytelling
– Creatives who want to develop content writing for their works.
Ticket Price: IDR 295.000
(including e-certificate and meals)