DIGITAL MARKETING PART V : UNDERSTANDING GOOGLE ANALYTICS TO GET ACTIONABLE BUSINESS INSIGHTS
Ass. Analytics Director at Mirum
Google Analytics is a highly helpful tool to illustrate both quality of leads and areas for improvement. But, let’s clarify what’s your goal and how Google Analytics works, think of it as a giant swimming pool of valuable information that you must tread through for interpretation. If you don’t have goals, you’re just looking at numbers and data that doesn’t mean very much by itself.
This class is designed how to getting actionable insights from different reports based on an ABC structure: Acquisition, Behavior and Conversions. Our mentor will guide you to answer the questions that so many people ask : how to turn all that data into actionable insights. You will explore the different features of Google Analytics, and collected a list of the must-have settings to speed up data analysis and website optimization.
You will learn:
– Key Analytics Concepts, Goal Set-up and Account Set-up
– Goal Configuration & Funnels
– Explore features and uses of Google Analytics
– audience, behavior, conversions, attribution
– Use Google Analytics to find insights.
– Real Time Reporting, Intelligence Reporting & Customized Reporting
What to Bring?
– Laptop or Mac
Develop a Solid Social Media Strategy, Plan and Reporting
– New Startup Founder
– CMO, Marketing Director and Marketing Manager
– Students/Fresh Grad with passion in business
– Anyone who interested in digital marketing
Ticket Price: IDR 295.000
Early Bird: 265.000 (Valid through 20/08/2017)
(including e-certificate and meals)