2018 is here and We’re Hiring!
“We value you more than your job title.”
– Knowing who you are and how you want to be in this world, this is what makes work fun.
lingkaran is home to remarkable people from all walks of life. We are creatives, education enthusiast, marketeers – some of us are bedroom singer, party animal, cat daddy, and #swiftie (obsesive fan of Taylor Swift). Weirdness is part of who we are, and we appreciate us. We help our team members grow in their current roles and dream about what’s next. We promise to help them complete the circle that maximize their potential and connect them with their next possibilities.
We hire exceptional people and help them develop both personally and professionally. That way, we can all grow our own way, whether it’s horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. Now we are opening this opportunity for you – yes you who are reading this, to join us on this awesome journey! We are looking for candidates to fill our team in Jakarta:
1. Marketing Communication Manager
- 21 – 29 years old
- Bachelor Degree, not limited in, digital, marketing, and communication industry
- Min. 1 year experience in digital marketing works
- Data-based person
- Have good skills in marketing, strategy, content, digital, and management
- Ability to work in a creative, fast-paced, startup environment
- Responsible for digital marketing strategy and plan
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Will be working under Managing Director; along with Program Director, Marketing Relation Director, Finance Director; and will oversee Art Director and Social Media Manager
2. Full-Stack Web Developer
- 20 – 26 years old
- Bachelor Degree, preferable for Computer Science or System Information
- Strong at time management and analytical skills
- Ability to perform several tasks at the same time
- Knowledge of and proper experience with both front-end and back-end languages
- Proper experience with CMS framework
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug browsers
- Understanding of web development process, from A to Z
- Understanding of SEO standards and quality assurance skills
- Master the Laravel framework
- Contribute to the entire web lifecycle
- Develop functional and fast-responsive web applications
- Integrate website and platform from partners
- Maintain and utilize website
- Troubleshoot web for bugs and fix bugs if necessary and improve usability for maximum speed
- Employ the latest technology and detect and fulfill front-end and back-end requirements
Will be working under Managing Director
Are you the one we’ve been looking for?
Send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and be part of us!