PHOTOSHOOT STYLING FOR MODEST FASHION
Fashion Stylist at Hijabenka and Berrybenka
Modest wear has been a top player in the last decade. This has raised opportunity for fashion business, especially modest fashion business.
Fashion styling plays a vital role in the success of marketing of a fashion collection, a brand or a product. As a fashion stylist, you are required to master how to emphasize style and image with the rich cultural and aesthetic references, you are also required to properly develop fashion projects, create and present a captivating, innovative and concept for the catalog.
In this class, you will learn not only some comprehensive methods for modest fashion photoshoot–including concepting, styling and executing) but also practical tips from our mentor. You’ll make your own moodboard that can be used for your upcoming projects.
You will learn:
- Build end-to-end concept for product photo shoot (concept making, mixing & matching, execution)
- Do’s and don’ts for modest fashion photoshoot
- Crafting mood board or treatment for photo shoot session
- Tips and trick for dealing with models with client
- Difference between catalog and look book photo shoot
- Brand owners
- Modest fashion enthusiast
- Fashion stylist
- Creative Director
- Fashion Merchandiser
Ticket Price: IDR 395.000
(including e-certificate and meals)