CRAFTING THE STORY OF YOUR BRAND, YOUR BUSINESS, AND YOU
Co-Founder and Creative Content Consultsnt at WritingTable
How many people out there are actually offering (more or less) similar products, services, or expertise with what you have to offer? If you’re being honest, the answer is: TOO MANY.
But why some people choose to buy/use products/services from one and not from another, especially when price is not an issue? Most of the times, it’s because they like it more, they can relate to it more, or they feel an emotional attachment to it more.
Is it about positioning, then? It is, to some extent. But it’s also about positioning your brand, your product/services, or YOURSELF to attract your IDEAL target audience. Imagine pitching/selling something to someone who would feel EXCITED to work with/buy from you.
To do this, you need a story. A genuine story to tell that can get you closer to attract your ideal target audience. We’ll do this through a guided creative writing workshop, where you’ll come out of it having a blueprint of you authentic story, ready to share it to the world.
You will learn:
– How to craft stories about your brand, your business, and yourself
– How to find a niche audience for you and your business by telling YOUR story
– How to sell by telling stories
What to bring?
– Positive attitude, enthusiasm, and a big smile.
– Who am I and why should they care?
A practice to create a blueprint of your brand/business DNA, which will be the underlying essence/guide on the kind of story to tell, the voice to shout out, the words to use, etc.
– I’m not my CV. I’m my story.
How to create a story about your “CV” that you can pull out during networking events, meet-ups, or casual conversations with potential customers/clients/employers. Output: a story that ‘sells’ who you are and what you are capable of doing,
– Products + Services VS Images + Feelings.
How to convert your products, services, or skills, into images and feelings; so you don’t really have to feel as if you need to “sell” anything. You’re just sharing stories! Output: a story containing selected images + feelings to help you sell your products/services without feeling as if you’re selling anything
– Creative entrepreneurs just starting-up
– Freelancers trying to sell their services
– Professionals/artists/crafters wanting to start a business or sell an expertise
Ticket Price: IDR 295,000
(including certificate and light meals)