PROGRAM DESIGN: HOW TO PLAN, DIRECT, & COORDINATE A PROGRAM FOR YOUR EVENT
Program Coordinator for Java Jazz Festival 2016
Musician – Composer – Producer
Program (and the Program Division) is considered the heart and soul of an event. This especially applies to a music event – as all other divisions within an event management will rely on the program to make or break the event. If the program is well crafted, it becomes the main tool to market and sell the event; hence it also determines how successful an event could be.
This class will be focusing mostly on how to craft a program for an event, and how a Program Division should engage with all stakeholders – whether internally or externally. The lecture would be based on the speaker’s experience on planning, directing and coordinating the recent ‘Jakarta International Java Jazz Festival 2016’.
Additionally, the class would also explore ways to apply such techniques and principles to design a program for your own event – regardless of the event type.
You will learn:
– Planning: Setting the Goal for Your Event
– Division of Labor (Organizational Structure)
– Program Design
– Directing and Coordinating the Program
– Executing the Event
– Aftermath & Review
– Those interested in event organizing, particularly in music events, or any events involving music performances
– Event Organizers
– High school & university students
What to bring?
– Open Mind
– Curriculum Vitae & Laptop (if any)
Ticket Price: IDR 150,000
(including certificate and light meals)