HOW TO BUILD YOUR SUPER-WANTED FASHION BRAND – WITH CLIFF
Co-Founder of Negarawan and a multi-brands fashion retail holding
Negarawan, a men’s Tenun and Batik attire manufacturer that resembles the legit look of ‘pejabat’ and businessmen, has been able to create nationwide branding awareness within its first year (Timika is being the furthest). One of the main reason is because of its successful branding.
The importance of branding should never be underestimated. This may seem like an obvious statement but unfortunately it tends to be one of the most overlooked aspects of starting a business with independent designers. Learn from Negarawan’s co-founder about branding creation and development. You will also learn how to reinvigorate a boring and common product into something fresh and super-wanted.
This class is suitable for young SME entrepreneurs and consumer’s goods entrepreneurs.
You will learn:
– Branding management
– The art of branding; with Negarawan as the case study
– Learn how to create a nationwide-branding awareness.
– Re-branding project; turn a ‘red ocean’ product into a ‘blue ocean’ product
– Free Negarawan products for the winning team of contested re-branding project
What to bring?
– Your own ideas. We will discuss together in the class
Ticket Price: IDR 150,000
(including certificate, tools, materials, and light meals)