UNDERSTANDING AND PREPARING YOUR BUSINESS LEGAL NEEDS
Online Legal Platform for Startups and Small Business (UMKM)
When starting a business, your decision on how to structure it is an important one. Legal formalities are essential for your business in the future when you interact with clients, customers or potential investors.
In this class, you will learn a comprehensive overview of the legal formalities governing all aspects of setting up small business or startup, form understanding Startup and Small Business law in the context of Indonesia Law System, how to choose the right legal entity and the essentials of trading contracts.
You will learn:
– How to writing Offer Letter, Employee Arrangements and Key Employment Aspects
– Understanding Contract Drafting, Review and Negotiation
– Startup Guide to Intellectual Property
– Agreements with a third party or Contractor Invention Assignment, Confidential Information and Business Dispute
– Invention Assignment, Confidential Information and Business Dispute
• How to plan production and its stages • Production Research • Packaging & Delivery —
What to Bring?
– Laptop or Mac
– Business Owners
– Entrepreneurs Wannabe
– Business’ legal team
– and Anyone looking to learn about legal needs for business
Ticket Price: IDR 295,000
Bundling Price; IDR 750,000 for 3 classes
(including e-certificate and meals)