(PART II – PLANNING) PREPARING FINANCIAL PROJECTION FOR YOUR BUSINESS
FINANCIAL AND TAX CONSULTANT
To get the attention of serious investors or lenders is one of the ultimate objective for business owners. However, it is important to have realistic financial projections incorporated into your business plan. Projections can be a tricky business as you try to anticipate expenses while trying to predict your business’ growth rate.
Within this workshop, you will learn how to build your own projected financial statements based on the information, data and goal that you set for your business.
You will learn:
– Understand the concept of forecasting and budgeting for business
– Projected or Pro forma Income Statement preparation
– Projected or Pro forma Balance Sheet preparation
– Projected or Pro forma Cash Flow preparation
– Presenting to investors and stakeholders
What to Bring?
Financial Projection Work Sheet
– Business Owners or Entrepreneurs
– Soon to be Entrepreneurs
– Creative Professionals
– Fresh Graduates
– Employees / Employers
Ticket Price: IDR 295.000
(including certificate and meals)