DEVELOPING AN EFFECTIVE CAMPAIGN STRATEGY FOR SOCIAL ENTERPRISE
Marketing Manager of KitaBisa
Every social enterprise marketing campaign involves a slice of giving back. Then, what can a social enterprise do to set them selves apart? How can we stand up and engage more people to get involved in this mission? In this growing community of conscious consumers, Social enterprise has to remember that we’re not the hero. we are the community. We not only show the message but the measurable impact and how to communicate it.
In this 4 hours class, Iqbal Hariadi from Kitabisa, a crowdfunding platform dedicated for various social, personal and creative purposes will share some insights. Iqbal will guide you to learn how to define campaign objective, pick the right target audiences and craft the storytelling, the essential aspect for raising awareness, engage the market, and get people join the movement. By implementing right storytelling and content marketing, social enterprises can leverage and scale its impact.
At the end of the class, you will gain hands-on experience for developing Content Marketing Plan, Story Road Map and Campaign Brief Template for your business or organization.
You will learn:
– Case study about the Effective Social-Driven Enterprise Campaign Strategy
– How to define campaign objective and pick the right target audiences
– Storytelling: Basic principle for social campaign
– How to define the Campaign Medium/Channel
– Developing Story Road Map and Campaign Brief Template Workshop
What to Bring?
Content Marketing Plan, Story Road Map for your organization and Campaign Brief Template
– Social Entrepreneurs
– Marketing and Campaign Manager
– Community Manager of NGO
– Anyone who passionate for building social-driven enterprise
EARLY BIRD: 265.000 (Valid Through 17/07/2017)
Ticket Price: IDR 295.000
(including e-certificate and light meals)