DIGITAL MARKETING PART IV : CREATING AN EFFECTIVE CRM AND EMAIL MARKETING STRATEGY TO ENGAGE YOUR AUDIENCE
With the popularity growth of email marketing platforms like MailChimp or Hubspot, we’re getting more inquiries from customers looking to connect these applications with their CRM systems. A CRM platform also improves the email marketing ROI by helping the sales and marketing teams know what sales funnel that customer is in. This helps marketers and salespeople realize where and how to apply their email-marketing strategies to propel a customer through the best funnel.
In this class, you will know how to create effective email marketing based on your customer insight applied to your CRM, you can then use that data to further segment your database and make your marketing more targeted.
You will learn:
– Capture, segment and manage email subscribers
– Plan and prepare lifecycle marketing strategies.
– Map content and channels to customer’s lifecycle.
– Plan, execute, and measure email marketing campaigns.
– Identify the most relevant retention and referral metrics and KPIs.
– Design a referral campaign or program.
What to Bring?
– Laptop or Mac
Developing Email marketing campaign and knowledge in keyword research.
– New Startup Founder
– CMO, Marketing Director and Marketing Manager
– Students/Fresh Grad with passion in business
– Anyone who interested in digital marketing
Ticket Price: IDR 395.000
(including e-certificate and meals)